If my blog is a shed behind a small cottage on a rural country lane, these blogs are the high-rise penthouse suites in the most expensive neighborhood of a posh district.
If I’m a storefront church in a small town, these are the mega churches in a thriving metropolitan city.
If I’m a single-celled amoeba…
Well, you get the idea.
These are the big dogs when it comes to blogging about faith-related issues.
If you want to see where most of your brethren and sisteren gather for bloggy inspiration, these are they:
- A Holy Experience with Ann Voskamp
- Challies with Tim Challies
- Christian Personal Finance with Bob Lotich
- Fr. Z’s Blog with John Zuhlsdorf
- Rachel Held Evans’ Blog with Rachel Held Evans
- Albert Mohler’s Blog with Albert Mohler
- Storyline with Donald Miller
- Thom S. Ranier with Thom Rainer
- Beyond Evangelical with Frank Viola
- Jarrid Wilson with Jarrid Wilson
Happy reading, y’all!
Oh, and if you see something up there you think is hinky or wonky doctrine-wise, remember, I’m only the post-er. Don’t shoot the messenger.
Or you can just blame it on Jeremy Myers because I got the list from his blog – which is also a big hitter among christian blogs.